Translate

Friday 7 December 2012

Ipad trial lift off

My school has recently invested in 30 iPads as an action research task by a selected number of teachers. I am lucky enough to be one of the teachers - which why I have started this blog.

One of my main ideas is that I would like to put up a completed past paper question (like the one attached) with a twist ....

I plan to put up a question of which the students have no prior knowledge.

Their task in the lesson will be to research (and make notes) on everything they can on that topic and as a plenary - mark the question.

If the solution was spot on students can then create their own success criteria on what's the answer prefect. If however, I included a deliberate mistake - students could write a model solution.

I look forward to starting blogging on this exciting project - and I welcome all feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment