Translate

Friday 14 December 2012

Using the iPads ... For the first time

A really enjoyably lesson today!

I was really pleased to see how well my class were able to get on with the tasks I had given them.

I gave 2 questions of something they had never seen before - area of trapezium - and a depreciation over 2 years.

It was so interesting to see how the students we're able to cope with the challenges I put in front them and deal with a very 21st century way of solving a problem. If there is a word that is not understood - "google it". Go on YouTube - find an expert to help!

I will post some pictures of the questions I gave my class and explain further of what I did.

In terms of a personal lesson critic - I felt that the students didn't respond to recording their research as well as I would have liked!

But as things go - first lesson on the iPads I feel was a success and the students appears to enjoy themselves and appreciate the independence that I showed them to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment