Translate

Monday 10 December 2012

Student bloggers

After having page views from the USA and Germany I have been given massive incentive to continue blogging.

I was speaking to some enthusiastic, tech savvy boys in my trial class, and I was pleased to see they were just as fascinated by the stats of who had viewed this blog as myself ...

I recommended that they write a 'student' perspective of this ipad trial - I really think this could be an exciting prospect!

After this initial conversation I attended a TeachMeet #TMCardiff where a teacher (@theheadsoffice) introduced "100 word challenge".

This also focused on students blogging, in the case a 100 word creative writing challenge. It has given me the confidence to really push this idea forward and I really hope that they take up the challenge of blogging about this project! I think the stats of who has read it alone will be incentive for them, and I hope they receive positive feedback to help hold stimulating conversations and bring their own learning ideas as to how we could use the iPads in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment